Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20471 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨12,118 (59,192 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (25 minutes ago)