Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18448 INR / NGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 10% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨25,331 (137,306 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)