Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.215 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,788 ($1,022) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)