Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.242 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,249 ($472) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)