Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 64.479 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,600 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨6,600 ($102) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)