Cost of living comparison between Kabwe, Zambia and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.956 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨62,500 (8,985 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)