Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.994 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 89% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,578 (16,525 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)