Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.776 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,291 (4,766 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)