Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.209 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 64% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,204 (15,333 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)