Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.952 INR / AFN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 35% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,522 (46,753 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)