Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 401 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.883 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,265 (R$ 2,578) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)