Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.251 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 60% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,397 (﷼ 5,446) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)