Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.321 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 64% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,230 (﷼ 5,188) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 15,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)