Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.546 INR / SSP *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 34% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,016 (137,466 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)