Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.516 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,391 (R$ 2,359) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 2 hours ago)