Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.767 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,177 (R$ 4,679) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (41 minutes ago)