Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.377 INR / DOP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,073 (RD$ 47,267) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)