Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.351 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,793 (RM2,657) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)