Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.004 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 38% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,107 (RM2,594) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)