Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.992 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨128,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨127,344 (RM8,494) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (38 minutes ago)