Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,056 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.430 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 36% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,127 (R 7,022) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $700 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (about 1 hour ago)