Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,782 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.214 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 80% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,703 (R 21,423) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)