Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 284 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.682 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,683 (R$ 2,161) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 18,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siegen costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brighton and Hove costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (about 2 hours ago)