Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 288 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.842 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,588 (R$ 2,550) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 23,500 (about 1 hour ago)