Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.198 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,682 (R$ 4,818) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (33 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €254 (about 1 hour ago)