Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 297 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.927 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,315 (R$ 2,374) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)