Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05838 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,235 (₩1,408,572) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)