Cost of living in Jima, Ethiopia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.594 INR / ETB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jima (Ethiopia) is 39% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨65,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨39,656 (15,287 Birr) in Jima.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)