Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.073 INR / CZK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,052 (12,382 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Valletta costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Isfahan costs ﷼ 27,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Padua costs €1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hangzhou costs 元2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)