Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨31,412 (₨53,317) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)