Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨34,436 (₨55,917) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)