Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.591 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨57,510 (₨97,242) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)