Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.650 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨73,108 (₨112,483) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (34 minutes ago)