Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 565 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.582 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 150% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,044 (4,308 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)