Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.733 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨379,983 (21,428 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨314,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥9 (24 minutes ago)