Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.652 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨504,362 (28,573 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (42 minutes ago)