Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.832 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨483,008 (27,086 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)