Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 499 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.132 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 142% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,344 (7,335 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)