Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05893 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,890 (₩625,984) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)