Cost of living in Jena, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.452 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 93% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,025 (€698) in Jena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $56,000 (about 2 hours ago)