Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05740 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 55% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,644 (₩864,882) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)