Cost of living in Jammu, India vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,522 in Jammu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)