Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 17% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,884 in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)