Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.940 INR / KGS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,900 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨5,792 (6,160 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (about 1 hour ago)