Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.004 INR / KGS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,685 (70,395 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)