Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,335 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00503 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨433,423 (Rp 86,141,594) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)