Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,942 (¥180,882) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)