Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨445,701 (¥768,855) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨326,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)