Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 9,347 prices entered by 1,156 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.716 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,443 (2,170TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)