Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,064 prices entered by 1,136 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.234 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,985 (4,496TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)