Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,471 prices entered by 833 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.906 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,446 (3,878TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (44 minutes ago)