Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,354 prices entered by 866 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.463 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,303 (5,148TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)