Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,668 prices entered by 1,081 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.760 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,581 (4,931TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)