Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 872 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨93,048 (₨148,781) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (25 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bakersfield, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)