Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 588 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.570 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨30,271 (₨53,147) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)