Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨102,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨101,257 (₨164,419) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,600 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)