Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.375 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨65,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨49,862 (3,728TL) in İskenderun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)