Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,260 (﷼ 44,396,211) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (about 1 hour ago)