Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00162 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨49,598 (﷼ 30,553,544) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)