Cost of living comparison between Isfahan, Iran and Aizawl, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00213 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,617 (﷼ 43,451,300) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)