Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,306 (﷼ 21,823,063) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)