Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.584 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,832 (Mex$ 8,603) in Irapuato to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)