Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00181 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨27,974 (﷼ 15,474,574) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Murmansk costs руб 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €44 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)