Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨390,625 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨360,243 (﷼ 171,341,482) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)