Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨390,625 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨358,654 (﷼ 171,018,361) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)