Cost of living comparison between Iranshahr, Iran and Aizawl, India
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨406,250 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨373,439 (﷼ 176,759,290) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)