Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.851 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨59,657 (S/. 3,005) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (41 minutes ago)