Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09600 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨461,826 (CH$4,810,491) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Suva costs 7,000 FJ$ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (37 minutes ago)