Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09888 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨227,421 (CH$2,300,071) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨199,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,371 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)