Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.639 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,010 (RM2,111) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)