Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.035 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,689 (RM3,770) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)