Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 317 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.260 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,378 ($940) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)