Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 214 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.889 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,802 ($845) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)