Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.426 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨511,029 ($7,579) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)