Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,236 (€1,266) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)