Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,647 (€1,243) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)