Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,444 (€1,012) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (38 minutes ago)