Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.058 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 121% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,869 (£1,475) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)