Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨76,344 in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)