Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18231 INR / NGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,140 (181,781 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)