Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21155 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨317,359 (1,500,193 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,200 (about 1 hour ago)