Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00206 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨69,150 (﷼ 33,632,034) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (23 minutes ago)