Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,649 (¥55,610) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (12 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)