Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.461 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,687 ($522) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)