Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.400 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,828 ($991) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)