Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.093 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,653 ($1,199) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (24 minutes ago)