Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.799 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 29% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,269 ($575) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rimini costs €550 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)