Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02426 INR / COP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,339 (COL$1,291,689) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)