Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17806 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,945 (179,405 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)