Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18217 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,952 (213,821 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)