Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18235 INR / NGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,929 (175,099 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)