Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21664 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨72,656 (335,373 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)