Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.617 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,800 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨3,547 (₨5,752) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$102 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 3 hours ago)