Cost of living comparison between Hurghada, Egypt and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.801 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 10% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨14,012 (E£ 3,686) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)