Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.524 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,668 (元3,009) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)