Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.414 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,861 (€612) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)