Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,224 (€1,127) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)