Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.818 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨61,117 (S/. 3,084) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)